Our Mission: Why We Do What We Do
WIN! BUILD! SEND!
The purpose of Great Commission Media Ministries is to conduct high-impact Mega City Media Saturation Campaigns in cities with the message that God gives the power to change.
Partnering together with local indigenous churches to lift up Jesus in cities so everyone has the opportunity to respond resulting in changed lives.
Providing donors eternal investment opportunities for follow-through evangelism by maximizing exposures, responses, and changed lives per dollar invested through Mega City Media Saturation Campaigns.
The goal of Great Commission Media Ministries is to produce long-term fruit: church growth and new churches in major cities globally.
For the first time in history, over 60% of the world's population lives in cities. Cities are the number one challenge for missions today.
Today there are over 450 CITIES of which the population is over 1 million. Most of these cities are not located in the industrialized world. A steadily growing number are located in nations that have no Christian heritage.
Great Commission Media Ministries conducts HIGH-IMPACT media campaigns that incorporate stories of changed lives blanketing an entire city with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is done by using a “symphony of media” proclaiming one message “God gives you the power to change” simultaneously through all media for 30 days in a given city.
The results are astounding. What would normally take a church 100 years to do by conventional means of ministry can be done in 30 days. We have seen this happen in more than 110 CITIES in Russia, Ukraine, Israel, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Cuba, Guyana, and Finland.
There is an urgency to see lives changed—forever!
Great Commission Media Ministries conducts a high-impact media campaign strategy that incorporates stories of changed lives blanketing an entire city with the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is done by using a “symphony of media” proclaiming one message, “God gives you the power to change” simultaneously through all media for 30 days in a given city.
We can still shake whole cities with the Gospel as in the days of the Apostles!
We can still see large numbers of people turning to Christ!
The results are astounding. What would normally take a church 100 years to do by conventional means of ministry can be done in 30 days. We have seen this happen in 50 cities in Russia, Ukraine, India, Nepal, Israel, Palestine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Finland, Cuba...There are more coming…Mexico, Indonesia, Estonia, Poland, and Paraguay to name a few.
The goals of the new-generation, cutting-edge evangelistic campaigns are:
- To produce long-term fruit: church growth, new church plants
- 90% reach within the target area with the Gospel message
- High-visibility, high-impact presentation of the Gospel to a whole city in a way not experienced before
- To increase the number of people involved in a movement of evangelism/discipleship
- To change the atmosphere in the city during the campaign
- To minister to the business and political leadership of the city
- To bring churches together in a spirit of unity
- To cast the vision of the possibilities in the future
- The success of the campaign is based on the mobilization of the Church to share Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, and then leave the results to God.
- GCM maintains that if the campaign does not work in the local church, it does not work
- GCM seeks to assist the local Church with its evangelism goals
- GCM believes that evangelism is at the heart of God’s vision for the Church
We have asked for the top megacities in the world today. Like Joshua at Jericho, like Moses at the Red Sea, we can expect to see God move in our generation. Join us. Let us take these cities for Jesus together! Contact us at: liz(at)gcmministries.com or call 1-877-244-7618.